Once upon a messy journal

Friday, May 23, 2008

Crazy Crepes are oh! so Yummy

This morning me and my grandma went to SM to get my passport at Grand Hope Travel and Tours. The taxi dropped us off by the Northwing Entrance. When we got there, a newly opened store caught my attention: Crazy Crepes. I believed it opened just this month because I did not see it the last time I went there through the Northwing Entrance last April. There were a lot of fillings to choose from. Strawberry, Raspberry Choco, Blueberry, Mango, Banana Butterscotch and so much more. In my case, I picked Peaches (I go bananas over them!). The guy preparing it, laid down the crepe on a round turntable, placed whipped cream over it, a scoop of ice cream, a couple slices of peach and a splash of chocolate syrup. Yummy!


     

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home